xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

How To Add Items To My Computer Right Click Context Menu.

How to add items to My computer right click context menu.

Here I would like to tech you, how you can add some major commands and controls to My computer right click context menu.

Here you can add following commands and controls to right click context menu: Search ، Disk Cleanup ، Control Panel ، Registry ، Services ، System Restore ، Logoff ، Shutdown ، Restart and ?

First download below *.reg files by Internet Explorer or a Download manager like DAP . ( don't download these file by Opera or Firefox!!). After downloading files, double click on files then click yes to continue.

To add "Search ، Registry ، System Restore ، Services ، Log Off ، Reboot ، Shutdown ، Device Manager ، Control Panel ، Add/Remove Programs" to My computer right click context menu add MajorControl.reg

To add " Drive Cleanup" to My computer right click context menu add DriveCleanup.reg

To add "Event Viewer" to My computer right click context menu add Event Viewer.reg

download link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Note: files contain no viruse or trojan, but scan files first

Note: incorrectly editing registry may damage your system. Please create a back up first