xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conal

Howdy

I stumbled upon Xisto's free hosting service while looking for a better host. I've used the forums prior to the knowledge of free hosting and thought that this was great community. There's a lot of interesting info to keep me preoccupied :PNice to meet you all :P

Welcome to the forums! You were lucky enough to stumble onto one of the best web-hosting sites around, not to mention FREE! But to earn your free hosting, we ask that you contribute quality posts to the forum to earn your credits. You'll find everything you need to know about Xisto in the Readme. If you want to make sure you don't get warned, suspended, or banned, you'll want to pay extra attention to the Board Rules & Guidelines. Since you're interested in webhosting, you might also want to take a look at the Pre-Signup FAQ.

If you can't seem to find your answer in the Readme, feel free to PM me and I'll try to point you in the right direction. And, of course, our moderators are always ready to help. See ya' around!

Welcome to the forums Conal and since your been looking for a better host, all I have to say is your search is over. Since Xisto hosting is the best free hosting on the web and when your ready, you can move on to paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting.com and have even more fun. The forums have plenty of topics to post about and if you have that wonderful craving post a few of your own, and so enjoy your posting and your hosting and see YOU!! in the forums.

:P Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :PEnjoy :D