xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hateheals

United Abomination

Megadeth's latest album united abominations failed to make any kind of impact with its release this year.Personally, I think that megadeth was trying to go back to the very old days of hardcore thrash,but was unsucessful in trying to recreate that effect.Your thoughts on this album would be appreciated

I thought it was ok, but the remake of A Tout Le Monde was bad. I love the song, and I love Lacuna Coil (Christina's voice is so amazing...she's like a goddess) but her in that song was terrible. I mean she sung it well, but just the fact she was in it kinda took away from it, I thought. If Megadeth is gonna try to get back to it's older days, they need to listen to the stuff they were into way back when. Maybe they'll be able to pull out something like Peace Sells or something again, who knows?