xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Composers music art

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is looking for Composers, Arrangers and Publishers from ALL musical genres who would like additional assistance in selling and promoting their works. The bottom line is that you will receive HUGE commissions on all your sales. YOU set the prices ! There is NO catch, NO hidden agenda, and it's a FREE service for you to make the most of. On a personal note (and no pun intended), I've been a Professional Percussionist for numerous years, have played with the World Famous Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band, Several Large Orchestras, and was a Band Leader on board a Cruise Liner in the Far East. I moved from the UK to the USA in early 2004, and have recognised the niche in this market. You will be able to offer for sale ALL your works "at the click of a mouse". The music is available to buy either as a Full Set, Separate Scores, or Individual Parts.... a BIG Bonus !! The Deal is simple..... you have an additional outlet for your works, there's no costs involved to you, you don't have to spend time, money and effort is printing and posting music around the world.. this is all done for you ! So, please take the time to have a look around this new website of ours http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, and all enquiries should be made to me direct: mark@rightnowmusic.com with the Subject Header "COMPOSITIONS". Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you all soon.