xisto Community
soleimanian

How To Disable "show Hidden Files And Folders" In Folder Option

If your not an advanced windows user i suggest you stay away from windows registry! Because if you edit a file without mistake you can corrupt your system meaning you will have to install windows over again.

how to through group policy...How To Disable "show Hidden Files And Folders" In Folder Option

hi all,

how can we do this through group policy if active directory is their. Please suggest.

-reply by mangesh

How to disable "Show hidden files and folders" in Folder OptionHow To Disable "show Hidden Files And Folders" In Folder Option

Hi,

This method of  disabling "Show hidden files and folders" in Folder Option via registry will affect all users. Is there any way of implementing this so that it is enabled only for users and not administrators?

Thanks.

i want to disable the option Show hidden files as i already know the steps just put the value to 0. if i put the value 1, it's okay to enable the option of "show hidden...", but now i want is, i want to disable that option by putting the value to 0. But it always reverts to 1 as normal, tried so many many time, just it reverting to 1. Please help me i want to hide my privacy files by disbaling the option of "show hidden...". I checked with anti virus and spybot, earlier it worked by long time, now it's not wrking to disable the option of "show hidden"Please help me asap...

i want to disable the option Show hidden files as i already know the steps just put the value to 0. if i put the value 1, it's okay to enable the option of "show hidden...", but now i want is, i want to disable that option by putting the value to 0. But it always reverts to 1 as normal, tried so many many time, just it reverting to 1. Please help me i want to hide my privacy files by disbaling the option of "show hidden...". I checked with anti virus and spybot, earlier it worked by long time, now it's not wrking to disable the option of "show hidden"Please help me asap...