xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Tikiprincess Gift Sig

Now this tiki curse can be lifted and years of torment from voodoo dolls and other crazy stuff won't happen again, so here is your tiki sig tikiPrincess

Posted Image

:P How did you know I turned my G.I. Joe into a voodoo doll of you? I guess I'll remove the fish smell curse and the sand that gets stuck in those inconvenient places. Thanks so much, SM! I :P it. I'll make sure I wear that outfit when I teach my first class. I'm sure all those high school boys will be paying attention while I try to teach them how to write in the proper MLA format and why we never quote two sources in the same sentence. :P

That is a nice Sig Sm. So far this may sound silly to some of you guys I have never seen a sig that size you know like pointing up instead of well I guess could could say it this way. That one is virtical I have only seen horizontal.

i knew it! i told you tiki is evil! hehehehe :P she's hiding all the voodoo dolls in her closet for keeps. :P hahaha just kidding.that's a pretty nice sig. although, i kinda agree with typo. i think it's too tall for a sig. maybe you could use the hide code for that... but then again, the point of "flaunting" it would be useless.

Thats the reason most people don't do sigs like this because of the height of them, but I wanted to do something unique especially the way I design this one. Yeah I could do something like that in a standard sig, but once I got the lighting to this just right, it wouldn't be the same since most of the render would be cut off and it wouldn't be anything new.

Wow that sig looks HOT !!! She looks smart and sexy :PI do not mind that it is a bit too tall. Makes it a bit more unique like its owner, i think. Anyway have fun with your sig and your classes Tiki. :P P.s It is really great to have a member like you in Trap who is smart and nice