xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unys

Get Rid Of Extra Weight

Hello everybody,I know that extra weight annoying you so very ugly, however, there is some method you can use to get rid of that a live your life normal as rest of people. My advices to you are , Stop drincking suda every day, don't use your car accept for long distance, go running for half to an hour every other day in the morning or the weekend, and you should wear special clothes for that like plastic clothes... if you want to have some thing sweet I want you to eat the date-palm fruits ripe-dates, That is better than everything. Try that for a couple of weeks and you will be surprise of the result.Good luck

Not a very nice thing to say in a post, but I have lost a couple of pounds in a way so easy I had nothing to say about it.Anyway, an easy way to stop eating which is mostly a persons way to gain weight is to use hypnosis, I have read a pdf file recently telling me this story.Based on this example: Lets say you taste broccoli when you were 20 and really didnt like the taste, lets say you become 21 and you have broccoli in front of you, most likely your mind has made up its mind the first time it tried that broccoli and said "that is disgusting" and next time when you look at it withought even tasting it you automatically know it tastes bad. This is based on hypnosis, if you GET it in your mind when you look at a certain food for example, "I love Sushi" and if my mentalhealth is good enough for me to believe that sushi tastes like Broccoli (which I dont like) then I will not eat it. Let me tell you when to implement this technique, I'm notsaying use it all the time even though that would create a more dramatic effect. You should use this (and trust me I know this) when you go to the kitchen and you go get something to eat, and you look at it and realize that you can live withought it for another day or so. Use this technique, because if your mind also knows that it tastes good, it will rule OUT the fact that you dont need it, if you have room, most likely for people with a little extra weight they would eat it. And this kind of situation happens alot, for me as well. Also for those of you who are very static and dont move around much I suggest that you occasionally stand up and strech your body out, its nothing big, but it helps your bones from becoming out of shape. lol j/k I dont know why to stretch but it does make me crack off those jiggies if I am at my computer sitting for like 2 hours + . Okay. Thank YouPS: I only double spaced because it is easier to read. Especially for them lazy people like me.

To keep in shape I regularly run, walk, or jog. However, it's not just weight loss, I like keeping everything defined, so I work, using weight training, regularly. I seldom max out thugh, I most often use high reps with low weight.

lol i thought this was gonna be something about stupid herbal remedies and was thouroughly surpirsed to see people being insulted becuase theyre not quite as thin as others oh well

It is wierd that sometimes when you what to read something about the topic of what we are talking about, you find yourself slipt away from it. as you said people insulting each other, or it might be great if they meet it could be a really big fight, like Jerry Springer, so when you know some think and keep it for yourself DO NOT say I know but I am not gonna say it, You know crap. lol

You make no sence unysSo are you saying that people who carry around extra weight are in fact- ugly? i dont think so! If God wanted everybody to be skinny there would be no such thing as fatness and besides. not everybody looks good rail thin :D

Thank you for your comment about what I wrote, in fact, I did not mean that people who carry extra weight looks ugly to me, but the feeling you have, e. i ... you don't feel beautiful, the heavy movement that you make, it can be that you are not as fast as you should be if you carry extra. in the other side talking about thins makes no sence...

To keep in shape I regularly run, walk, or jog. However, it's not just weight loss, I like keeping everything defined, so I work, using weight training, regularly. I seldom max out thugh, I most often use high reps with low weight.

thats good if you wanna tone your muscles. :) If you wanna build muscle mass then do the opposite, low reps with high weight. Idk if that will burn fat though. Will it? :XD: