xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DOMMO_10

G'day! Im Dom

Hey all, my name's Dom, and i'm an alcoholic, jks :DI'm 15 (yes quite young) and i'm from the great southern land... australia. I love sports. they are my motive in life. wen not playing sports, i like to spend my time playing online fps', especially the bf series and cs. thx

Welcome, Dom! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Do you like graphics at all? We have a lot of members into graphics, like photoshop. What kind of sports do you like? Do you like football (soccer)? Well, we hope to see you around here!
Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Nice introduction Domm0 :P One of the unique introductions I have seen so far here Jumping to the topic Welcome to Xisto and I hope you do well to get that warning removed :D What are your favorite sports? Are you studying or working? You could also mention a talent you might have. We would like to see you and hear from you more :PBye for now. Contact anybody if you need our help

Hello DOMMO_10 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. As Imtay22 says, there are a lot of graphx geeks on here. Are you into that at all? Just remember it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits, if you want hosting. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 and how things work around here. See you around the boards. :D

G'day yourself mate, and welcome to Xisto the biggest community this side of the of a moving vehicle. Since everyone has mention about what to expect to from you and what to expect here in the forums all I have to say is enjoy your posting, hosting, and dingo roasting :D.

wow! the love and support on these forums is great! i feel like i have met my internet family :Dmy fav sports are rugby (union & league), soccer, cricket, athletics, basketball... actually, I like all sports :P the ones i actually play are rugby union & league, soccer, cricket, athletics, and swimming.at the moment i am in year 9, and pretty confused in what i want to be when im an adult :S im currently doing well in commerce and computers, so.. probably something to do with those topics.. any suggestions?i am also infact a gfx geek :P i love a good photoshop challenge.. although most of the time i try and fail misreably :Pwell thx for the support and yeah.. that's about itp.s LMFAO @ Michaels dingo roasting :P hahap.s.s any hints into when my warning will actually be lifted, ive been a good boy.. i swear :P