xisto Community
mrdee

Webmail Problem? [resolved] Inbox always empty.

First of all I would like to thank Xisto for their excellent and reliable free hosting.Second thing is, I seem to have a small problem accessing my webmail.Whenever I go to my Webmail (Whether it is with squirrel or the other one, whose name escapes me at the moment), I always get told my Inbox is empty, even though I know there has to be mail there, especially when I sent a test message.In my email client (Barca) sending and receiving could not work better.It is a shame this happens, as webmail is a great function to check your email when away from home.I also tried to raise the matter with the support team through cpanel, but that tells me this function is not set up yet, it then refers to the FAQ, but I have looked all over cpanel and cannot find the FAQ anywhere.Could anyone here help me out please?Once again, apart from this little hiccup I am extremely satisfied with the hosting.Thanks,Mr. Dee. :D

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.