xisto Community
jimmy9183

How To Make Money Online

Hi fiends,I am new here, Someone PLEASE tell me exactly how you can easily make money online without spending a lot to start and not starting a traditional business....Thanks in advance!

Hi Jimmy,What kind of business that you have in mind? Do you want to sell your own products/services or just simply want to sell other people's product? How much money and time that you're willing to spend in the business?You can start it in simple way by searching a legitimate online business but beware of the "get rich quick scheme" that seems to has low cost but will reap you off at the end (both money and time). In my opinion, it will be a lot easier if you have a mentor/group of people that can support you along the way and get regular training. If you need more help & info about online business, you can email me at eka_ys@yahoo.com and I'll gladly help you as much as I could.

Edited by eka_ys (see edit history)

Well, I would suggest looking around the Make Money Online forum and try to find something that works for you. It all depends on what you like. I personally fill out offers and surveys for 50 cents to $1.50 per offer or sometimes more if you are signing up for a free ring tone. I do this over at http://www.cashcrate.com/ The problem is these offers are long and I use a program that fills out forms for me with my information that way I don't have to continually retype it in. Another problem is you need to have a lot of email addresses because when you do an offer, it's typically one from the same site, just a different offer, so you have to clear your cookies in between offers and use a different email address. That's what I use http://2prong.com/ for.

for adsense to be of any use to them tthey would have to have a site with a good amount of traffic passing through, he would be better of starting with a smaller advertising company like bidvertiser who only have a 10 dollar threshold and pay out in paypal aswell.

I suggest on getting a website and applying for google adsense https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=SwO-hIVsePGb49Z-x-XWsw and then you can adverstise their ads there, it's really easy and you can get paid a lot of money , I would say average new people is about $10/month and it tends to increase in couple of months to like $500 or so. Also you can take surveys and you can get like $50 month and so.

Google Adsense has a $100 payout, and until you get some traffic built up it takes quite a while to earn that. I use CashCrate almost exclusively, and I earn quite a lot from them. I've posted a review on my blog, along with proof of earnings. Click on the link in my signature, and once you're on the blog look for the CashCrate review.

Adsense takes forever! I've been lightly dabbing into it and have made a whopping $30 in 3 months! Hardly worth it...will take years to make the $100 payout.

I have replaced my "real world" income by working at home online and I use all 100% free methods. It can be done..for real. If you want to see how I am doing it feel free to visit my blog: http://www.potpiegirl.com

There are no "secrets" to making your computer work for you...it just takes knowledge - and learning where to start.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best of luck!

~jennifer

Hi, if you or any of your friends have wap site then you can easy earn money with Payfon through distributing great mobile content.If you are interested you can get in touch with me via helene.bohr@playfon.com.Good luck :XD:

There are no "secrets" to making your computer work for you...it just takes knowledge - and learning where to start.

That is so true. I've been researching money-making schemes on the internet all summer. I kept getting discouraged by how many look really good until you realize how much work you have to put into them. So it came down to this - no matter what you do online, you better pick something you won't mind doing a lot of work on in the coming months, to build it up to a point where it's making your desired level of profit.

The best I've found so far is covered in this free ebook:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

A word of advise on Google Adwords sites . . .Make sure you read Google's ToS and their policies. Then adhere to them.I had a site setup a few months ago, and was making REALLY good money with it (for a new adsense site) $300 a month. Of course I initially had the Google Adwords setup too, the first (and only) 2 hours that I had it running I made $60. Then the Adwords got shut down for Trademark infringements on keywords such as google, adobe, etc. You cannot use trademark names for your keywords. In addition to that I also used the word Google in the url which is a nono. After spending all that money on the domain, hosting, design etc, my adsense ads were shutdown by google for violating their ToS. An expensive lesson that hopefully I can pass on to you.

Adsense is a great program.But first things first.Before you start, you have to have a fix goal.

Assess your interest,If you decide to go for adsense you should choose a particular niche.

Why you should do this ?Its simple,the fact you focused on your niche,choose the topic of your interest,you can easily build a system,a rapport.

It is better to join in money making programs if you enjoy what you are doing.

And remember, doing this won't put any pressure on your shoulders because you love what you are doing.

No matter how many programs you join if you have time,your dedication and you love doing your work, success comes in,It flows free....

You can visit my Make Money Online blog.

Yes, there are no easy way outs to making money online. but I do happen to know a few methods you could use to start with no investments at all. I happily make a mere $3,000 a month using this method, its not much, but it pays for the mortgage and gas in my truck. The best thing is that I put up no money and its literally on autopilot. I set it, leave it, forget it...