xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eka_ys

Hello, Anybody Here From Indonesia?

Hello, my name is Eka from Indonesia. I'm planning on building a professional website for personal development and internet marketing. Hope to make a lot of good friend here :D

Hello,Welcome to Xisto and hope you are successful in building your website. Please read the rules once again for your post quality is not that good. A little improvement is needed otherwise everything else is ok. :DHope you like Xisto and again wish you the best of luck

Nope, sorry, I'm from the Uk :( But fun to meet you :D Whats it like up (or down :o) in Indonesia? :D:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :( And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :) ) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :o I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :P

Notice from jlhaslip:
Removed signature within the body of the Posting, which is discouraged here at the Xisto. You should know that the signature Block can be added by editting your profile. Incliuding the sign-off in the posting is considered a cheat to the credit system.

Hello eka_ys Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Like Velma says, make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. This way you will get your hosting a lot more smoothly.

I am sure there is somebody else here from Indonesia. It may take a while before they stumble on this post, tho. :D

Well I am from everyone's most hate place Amerika, but thats ok I know I am a good person, anyways welcome to Xisto.com the best community on this side of the motherboard. We have thousands of members to help you out if you got questions or problems, we got thousands of topics for you to reply to, and so I leave you these words of wisdom; enjoy your stay, hosting and many great adventures here on Xisto.com