xisto Community
agent1227

Looking For Job Looking for a job..Need money bad....good at mining..mostly

Hey people of Xistodis is a cool clan just joined today...ummmwell i was just wondering...is there any1 out there who is looking 4 a working....i can get u your things really quick...just need money.... :D so plz...if theres anything i can do....plz plzplz :(:D just let me know Ive got pretty nooby skills but still i can get em up when you tell me what you need :( thanks nywaiizAgent1227 :P:D:P:D

Now, I'm no expert of Xisto. But, for people to even consider your job application you've got to list some of your talents (In this case; programming, writing, management). What you also have to show is that you are more than an employee, you have a real life, e.g, hobbies, clubs, your website.Also, wrong forum. Just some points if you're ever planning to try again. :D

As said you need to list what kind of jobs you do, i have no idea who you are or what you do! you could be a brick layer for all i know! Also type using real English! That way people will see you can be mature enough to complete a job they might have for you, show examples of what you've done before and most of all get known around the forums, ill be honest, if i needed something done i would ask someone i knew more than someone i didnt know.If youre talking about website coding here then try making your own website to advertise yourself and also another to generate ad revenues, if its programming then get your name known by creating a useful tool and getting it on a free download site. Things like that boost your image and that's real important fr things like this. Also ask people you know if they need anything done, maybe get a few cards with your details on them so that family and friends can pass them around. Definitely let people know who you are though, without that i doubt youll get many jobs.Good luck!

Why don't ya start over. Lets see how grammatically correct you can manage a small personal profile. I am actually looking for help with a website I'm working on, but I wont give away the details. :D

You should try a different website to find a job, I suggest that you go to chats or forums that talk about your talents and you can post there to see if anyone will hire you , if you know how to make websites than you are good because you can earn a lot of money by doing this.

All that I can say is that Xisto is the perfect place to build up your foundation in the filed you wish to pursue.You never mentioned whether you wanted an online job. Maybe you should browse throgh the forum and find out what interests you the most and then make it your strong point.I saw that you mentioned mining..Maybe you should try online job websites or something. They might be able to help you.