xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Time Shift Shifts Into Gear

My brother actually got to live out his childhood dream and worked his way up from being a game tester to being an associate producer at Vivendi Games. Anyways, he's been working on this game called TimeShift for the last couple years. Vivendi bought the rights from Atari and then they kept pushing back the release date, but it looks like it will finally be released this fall during the 3rd or 4th quarter.
It's your basic first-person shooter. The gameplay looks very similar to Gears of War, at least from what I've seen. The difference is that you can control time by slowing it down or even stopping it, kinda like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. The function is also available in multiplayer mode through the means of a time bomb, but I think it can be deflected with a time shield.
GameSpot has a preview of it and the demo from E3 on the website. Anyway, check it out if you enjoy playing FPS games. :D

I've tried the demo of TimeShift on PC nearly 6 months beforeI love the gameplay pretty cool graphics and excellent graphics.I'm a fan of FPS games, I love the new method to crontrol time in the game, I'd love to see the full version released soon.

Well, you can now pre-order TimeShift, which will be available for the XBOX 360 and PC in OCT 2007 and on the PS3 in DEC 2007. There's also a TimeShift movie posted on Break.com. It's not gameplay though. It's a live action movie that sets the main character from the game in a modern-day setting. For more screenshots and video of the actual game, visit Sierra's TimeShift website.