xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Agloco Profits Who has actually receieved money.

I have an account on AGLOCO, I forget the username or whatever seeing as I haven't been on it in months. I was waiting for the user bar to drop and I completely stopped caring. Now this is what I want posted and unless you fit the criteria, do not post.

Only post if:

You have made money from AGLOCO.

If you have, please tell us the story and your amount of referrals. Feel free to give tips. It might even end up getting you some referrals.

no one has made money from agloco. their first promise is they will give you a virtual stock and thats it and they promise to pay you when everything will be ok.don't join agloco, it maybe/maybe not a scam but a failed one is for surei still remember the hype that started with this one and one member has 20000 referred and bragging about it and telling people that is skepticat about agloco is stupid because they won't join.so who's stupid now ^_^