xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Bit Bout Myself...

I didnt see an introduction thread... so I thought I would drop in and let some of you know I plan to be here for a little while.Here's my story...I am working on a new website, Black Label. It originally started off as 9Block, a site that was never finished.... (http://9block.789mb.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t) but I have changed direction. While I will have alot of the same content, I have decided to use a CMS for the development instead of coding a basic CSS page (like 9block) and implementing php scripts which can be a pain in the ***... bum. Anyway, I decided to rename it aswell, considering I am starting from scratch... Black Label. Don't ask me why or how. So I started looking for a free host, something a little more professional then the one I was currently at. Seeing as I've gone through 100 in the past few months, I knew what to stay away from. Xisto seemed like a nice alternative and here I am.Now dont get me wrong, Im not here to post a bunch of garbage and get enough points to get hosting - I am not actually worried about getting enough points because as you can see from this post - I can talk alot to myself in a notepad. And seeing as though my website will be able flash games, news, blogging, movie reviews, freeware reviews, music reviews, ect. I think these forums are going to help me alot.Anyway I plan to become a member for a long time and not just for the hosting. Back to me... some things about meWhite, 6'4, fresh outta school... into hiphop music, recording & mixing it. Web designing. got a steady girl, and you probably wont understand hlf my slang... ope to meet yas all soon enough.

Welcome :DWell, that is a bit of a life story :(:P Just messing...Anyways, I'm glad you found Xisto, especially looking through 100s of different ones, because it really is a good site :P Free and ad-free, and all you need to do is post :D Anyways, you know all about Xisto I'm sure :( I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :) And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :o) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :o I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :DDn Games

Hello 9block Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I see you are already hosted, so I will skip the rhetoric about the rules, etc. You sound like an interesting sort. Hope you do will in you endeavors. :D

This is a bit late sine I have been rather busy but welcome to the forums and since your already hosted I don't have to go through my 3 hour speech on rules and regulations here on the forum. OS enjoy your time here, hosting and other forum adventures here on Xisto