xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Pit-bull Alleged For Sexually Assaulting A Boy local news

The strangest things make the headlines these days...

The local news reports a case of pit-bull sexually assaulting a boy. The full article is found at least here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I thought the first thing was to question the behavior of the family with the dog. A dog does not "attack" in that mannerism unless the dog was "taught" such condition. Either that, or they really should have neutered the dog.

On the funny side note, as soon as search:Bob Barker goes off the air all cats and dogs are free to do the wild jungle parties. Mr. Barker was one of the famous advocators in pet population control.

my goodness me! the animals are just getting wilder and wilder, maybe that dog was trying to create a human-dog hybrid? the kid must be special 2 years old and already lost his virginity

That is both sad and screwed up. For one thing... parents should never leave their children alone where a family pet could reach them. Regardless of what breed the pet is. It's just not a safe thing to do, and it's pretty obvious to see that, when stories like this get published.Then comes the question of whether or not a family could 'train' a dog to do such a thing... I'm not really sure if it would be possible, but then again, I've seen many a strange trick which had been taught to a dog.I feel sorry for the child though.

Well, your certainly right about strange things making news. It's too bad the dog happened to be a pit, like they don't have enough bad press allready. Fact of the matter is, ANY dog can exhibit this type of behaviour. Even young pups will occasionally grab your arm when you are playing with them and start humping. Leg humping on humans is a fairly common complaint from pet owners. People forget that dogs are animals. They live in our homes, and in many ways, they do have lots of "human" traits. But they are still dogs. They are driven by basic instincts, and aside from survival, the strongest instinct is to procreate. If a dog spends it's time with humans and that's all that happend to be available, well, as the old saying goes, "any old port in a storm." Dogs do not suffer from morality issues. They don't understand concepts of right and wrong. (Yes, they do understand that if they take your dinner off the kitchen table they will be punished, but they don't understand that it is "wrong" to take it.)It is a shame that the child was injured. I suspect the beating of the dog and the dog running caused more injury to the child than the actual act. Male dogs do not control the timing of the tie. The dog could not turn loose if he wanted too once tied, all the beating in the world won't stop that. All in all, it's a sad thing, the child was injured, the dog will most likely die, Pitts have another black mark on them, and all over what is really a freak accident.

Ewwww.... really weird. But I have to agree with sheepdog, they didn't really have to be so breed-specific. It could have been any breed since all dogs are driven by their basic needs, including sex. If the owners had the dog neutered when they were supposed to, it would have nipped the sex drive and hormonal thing before the dog had these... urges. Obviously, though, these aren't good owners since they would leave their 2yr old child alone with a dog. Never leave a child alone with an animal, no matter what the breed! I've seen many vicious chihuahas in my day, and their bites can be quite painful even though they're small. Luckily, my dog's a girl, and she was spayed before we got her, so we never had to deal with any of the annoying problems with her going into heat.

As to whether the owners trained the dog this behavior... Anna Nicole's dog would rip the clothes off of a teddy bear. Just the clothes. The bear remained intact. Very scary...

After buff broke that story on the shout box, I was new searching and quite a few sites are talking about and one common theme is the family trained the dog to do it, or the dog was the excuse. A lot of people are saying that this is impossible for a dog to do, but the story is here so what can I say. Of course the only reason the pits are bad news are because either the owners train their dogs like this or it's natural instinct of being threaten, but again though quite a few cities and states have ban the dog because of it's bad reputation. Of course I wouldn't put it pass that the parents had something to do with this because it is beyond unusual for a dog to do this or to the extent of actually going that far, because dogs do try and hump peoples legs; I had that wonderful event happen to me by my aunts dog one day :D.

Disgusting as it may be, a dog could be trained for this. The process was explained to me once, years ago. And NO, I haven't tried it, yuk. Does put a whole new meaning to the term "Service Dog" though.

That's disgusting! I can't believe a dog could do something like that. Maybe the family had something to do with it? Notice how they mention they beat the dog once it was outside. Its as if they were hinting it may have happened indoors before. And dogs can be trained to do this? Wow.

That is very disturbing. you are left with only 1 question in your head: WTF?honestly i believe you're right, wtf is going on in that home? and why would the child be left unattended? thats totally messed up & im probably going to have nightmares. :P

This is the most ridiculous bull crap I have ever heard in my life! Why does the media always try to say it's a pitbull no matter what happened. We always hear bout pitbulls but half the people that talk mess about pitbulls and how they are so mean can't even identify one. They don't even know what a real pitbull looks like. It's not the dog. It's the person the dog belongs to that should be punished! No animal knows what sexual assault is. I mean, my male pitbull juvy goes around tryin to hump every thing he can but still...Lol. No, seriously, the dog had to be trained. Pitbulls are very sensitive when it comes to teaching them discipline. You have to really spend a lot of time with them and socialize them with the environment they are in so that they will be used to it and won't feel threatened. It all really comes down to how the dog was trained. None of my dogs will attack people. You know why? I trained them that way. None of my dogs will use the bathroom in the house. You know why? I trained them that way. Lol. You can take a chihuauha and make it attack someone with the snap of a finger. I've seen it with my own eyes. It doesn't matter what the breed is. Pitbulls have become very popular in the last decade. Kind of like the rottweiler and doberman were in the 90's. Pitbulls are not what the media makes them out to be. I am really sincere when I say that. As far as the dog sexually assaulting a kid, put the parents in jail for child negligence and take the dog to someone who knows how to handle a pitbull. Pitbulls aren't for everyone. That's why the media makes it so bad because you see these kids in the "hood" walkin a "pitbull" because it makes them feel powerful. People like this should be the ones punished. PUNISH THE DEED! NOT THE BREED!

question. HOW can a dog sexually assault a boy. i just don't see how, i can't really read the story because t5he link is broken but from what you said bufalohelp, i just can't see how this can happen.

and another question how on earth would the media go with this story.

This is the most ridiculous bull crap I have ever heard in my life! Why does the media always try to say it's a pitbull no matter what happened. We always hear bout pitbulls but half the people that talk mess about pitbulls and how they are so mean can't even identify one. They don't even know what a real pitbull looks like. It's not the dog. It's the person the dog belongs to that should be punished! No animal knows what sexual assault is. I mean, my male pitbull juvy goes around tryin to hump every thing he can but still...Lol. No, seriously, the dog had to be trained. Pitbulls are very sensitive when it comes to teaching them discipline. You have to really spend a lot of time with them and socialize them with the environment they are in so that they will be used to it and won't feel threatened. It all really comes down to how the dog was trained. None of my dogs will attack people. You know why? I trained them that way. None of my dogs will use the bathroom in the house. You know why? I trained them that way. Lol. You can take a chihuauha and make it attack someone with the snap of a finger. I've seen it with my own eyes. It doesn't matter what the breed is. Pitbulls have become very popular in the last decade. Kind of like the rottweiler and doberman were in the 90's. Pitbulls are not what the media makes them out to be. I am really sincere when I say that. As far as the dog sexually assaulting a kid, put the parents in jail for child negligence and take the dog to someone who knows how to handle a pitbull. Pitbulls aren't for everyone. That's why the media makes it so bad because you see these kids in the "hood" walkin a "pitbull" because it makes them feel powerful. People like this should be the ones punished.
PUNISH THE DEED! NOT THE BREED!

i'm guessing he posed this before the link got broken so he basicly read my mind.

why did the media go with this story???
Edited by benzkids (see edit history)