xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyy15

Looking For Php Programers/ Flash And Graphic Desi

I own a small web design/ hosting company that is looking to expand. My company specializes in OSCommerce and Website Design. I am looking for hardworking freelancers with experience in PHP/ Graphics Design/ SEO. Please contact me if you have any experience in these fields.Thanks,Andrew /legacy

im really into webdesign and i need to start selling templates and make a profit.. ive only sold about 10 and for really cheap because i was in need of money at the time.. i dont know PHP but i use IFRAMES to code my sliced templates

Hi guys JsonicC if you have a portfolio that contains graphics that you have done I would love to see it. And Mr. Cheeky good luck with selling templates. We do not sell templates but if you have quality ones we may be interested in buying from you :-) Also I have found a new company to merge with and so my we design company will be even bigger then before. So Let me know if you are looking for work and have a portfolio to show.

well ive made templates and i was going to sell them on my own website but i did not have enough time and i needed a staff to help me out so i kind of gave up on that.. here is a template i made but since in leaving the site im kind of taking the template with me lol ... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ .. if you want it fully customized with your name and etc. and sliced/coded, then reply here and ill sell it to u ;)