xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Who Needs The Kwik-e-mart? I doooooooo.

My friends and I decided to run around Burbank for a bit and did a double take when we noticed a Kwik-E-Mart down the road. We just had to take a look!
You may be asking yourself, what is a Kwik-E-Mart? For those of you who have been living under a rock, it's the local convenience store in The Simpsons, which celebrated it's 400th episode this past spring. As a promotion for the upcoming movie, 20th Century Fox and 7-Eleven have teamed up to convert selected stores into Kwik-E-Marts. Instead of Slurpees, they sell Squishees. There's also Buzz Cola, Krusty O's, and the infamous pink donut. No Duff beer though :D
Anyways, if you want to know more about it, click here.

HA HA HA!!!I was going to talk about my town's Kwik-Fill, Red Apple gas station and mart, was vandalized to read "Kwik-E ... mart" but this news beats it all. Please say now we're going to watch The Simpson's The Movie...?? Too many "the"s

Quite humorous. I don't see the point in spending this much money on advertising for an upcoming Simpson's Movie(I assume). With how popular the Simpsons are, you could probably just slap it onto a billboard and make a few adverts on the television and the same amount of people come.