xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Byaja

Sig Request Byaja

Hi seen as i havent got a clue on making sigs I was wondering if the gx team would have time to kindly make me one if possible, im after a kind of high tech one if that makes any sense.Size: 400x100 350x150 (Preferably as big as possible without going over the sig size limit thats enforced here)Theme: I'm not entirely sure about themes maybe a grunge theme as it is metal music related.Render: YesRender Theme: Death MetalColor: Dark Black & Red with some silver possiblyText: Otep - Words are my weapon (its one of their tracks/songs)Other effects: A little bit of layer animation if possible (i.e silver lightning from the top)If im asking too much just tell me and i can chnge the stuff i want, i would be very grateful if someone could do this for me as I have no clue how to do one, many thanks.

Now I hope this doesn't sound offensive, but if your into web design and what not (I'm assuming here, seeing as your hosted), perhaps http://www.good-tutorials.com/ ould help you out. When I started into PS I used to go there and learn. I still am new to PS, I don;t have much skills and when I need some inspiration, I go over there. It's definately one of the best websites I know of.

Now I hope this doesn't sound offensive, but if your into web design and what not (I'm assuming here, seeing as your hosted), perhaps http://www.good-tutorials.com/ ould help you out. When I started into PS I used to go there and learn. I still am new to PS, I don;t have much skills and when I need some inspiration, I go over there. It's definately one of the best websites I know of.

Im not offended im just no good at PS and it would take me ages to learn it, im not the brightest of people.

I'm confused of what you want.. "im after a kind of high tech one if that makes any sense." so your after a high tech signature.. "Theme: I'm not entirely sure about themes maybe a grunge theme " what do you want! Lol i want to do the sig (i would rather if it were tech) but if its grunge, ill still do it, you just need to be more specific