xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Byaja

What Are Acceptable Words In My Forum Signature? Some More Questions...regarding sigs avatars

Hi, I was wondering about how far can i go with swearing in sigs and avatars?Because my sig i usually use has a swear word in it and so does my avatar, also do you allow animated gifs as avatars being used?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title...topic title...topic title... Nope, it didn't change. So I did.

Animated Avatars are acceptable. (check our Admin Buffalohelp's avatar)There is a word censor in effect on the Xisto. If the 'swear words' are acceptable to the Word Censor, chances are that the expression would be fine, however, if the Word Censor alters the word, we would ask that you change the expression. Post the expression as a test case in the Test Forum to see if the Censor picks up on it.Use the Report button to have a Moderator delete the Test Topic when you are finished.

Although there are exceptions to rules, in this case swearing in sigs and avatars are against those rules so it would be a good idea to remove those words on this forum since this is a professional hosting site and professional forum with very young people on here. Since swearing is not allowed in the shoutbox or in the forums, having those words in your sigs and avatar would be breaking the same rules.

Swear in Signature?I don't mind, but I don't think to every people that should read your signature has the same opinion like me.So, is better to have a more "formal" signature, instead of have a lot of complaints about some people that feels hurt by your signature.IMHO. :XD:

Dude you don't have to think that much about your avatar or signature.... just write what you want and it'll turn it ok. But I would try to keep swear words or dirty jokes and stuff out of my sig as I want to keep my sorta still good name the way it is... that's just me man, do what you want and you'll turn out ok

Why would you wanna swear? unless your pissed off at someone, there is no reason to swear. I say to swear on a sig or avatar is ghetto, but some may think it is acceptable. I would consider, not to swear because its a random useless thing to do. if you don't want the swear word in it you can probable ask someone to edit for you to make it looks like its part of the background or something.