xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreem

Describe Your Childhood Home how beautiful that was, any thing which you can tell us

i don,t knew much about my childhood home, but one thing was a gardan of red roses , my mom like roses so she grew them, i remember when me and my sis use to play in that garden. One thing more in my home, that was my room full of toys and paintings of cartoons. ah, i can not remember any more, because 23 years old now and my memory is not good.You should try to write some thing which you can tell us.

Wait, your 23 years old and cant remember your home? It wasn't that long ago! I still live at my "childhood home" seeing as im 17 (18 next month), I moved here with my parents/brother when I was one year old (almost 17 years ago) and we haven't left yet. Although we have upgraded the house some what, redecorated alot, and my brother has moved out. Seen alot of neighbors come and go, but its a nice area.

I also can't remember much about my childhood homes,due to the fact we moved a lot, in total 13 times. So I never had a chance to create a bond with a neighbourhood or friends.When I was 12, my mom remarried and I was send to a foster home after a few years, where I lived untill I was 19.Not much of a 'normal' youth heheh, but it teached me to apprichiate the smaller things in life.

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

"ah, i can not remember any more, because 23 years old now and my memory is not good."Well, you just made my day. I've been worried about my lapses in memory, but I'm more than twice as old as you! :P We moved alot when I was young, but my favorite house we only lived in for 2 years. It was a big stone house, with rock walls 18 inches thick. Always cool and pleasant in the summer. Warm and cozy in the winter. It had a big front porch with a swing. I had a dog named Sam, I taught him to jump off the porch and over my little red wagon. We also played hide and seek, there was a big apple tree in the yard, it was the one place Sam never found me. (dogs don't look up) Sat on 440 acres, so I had plenty of room to wander around. There was a hand layed fireplace made with stones of all sorts, they had collected them specially for the fireplace, so there were lots of interesting shaped rocks that made it special. It had an upstairs, so having a banister to slide down made it even more "kid friendly." Icing on the cake, there was a neighbor girl about 2 miles away, every day during the summer my mom would drive me down there. We went swimming or fishing or horseback riding every day. Pure heaven for little girls! Best 2 years of my life!