xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

New Board Under Entertainment

I just recently realized that there is no sub-forum for tv shows in the entertainment forum. I'm not just posting this on a whim, I was just about to post something regarding a tv show in entertainment and I was sure there would be a sub-forum for that... Or if there might not be enough topic under this perhaps rename the movies sub-forum to Movies & Tv?Just a suggestion! :D

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

I would foward this idea since it has a lot of potential to grow like most of the boards on here. I can see at least one topic in general chat would be able to be moved to the subforum rather than being on the general forum. I personally don't watch much TV so it wouldn't be of use to me, however.

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

In future, simply use the Report feature and all the Staff have access to the Report, so it will get handled quicker. If you send a request to only one of the Staff, you will have to wait until they are next on-line. At this time of the year, with such nice weather, it could be awhile.

I agree that a TV subforum would be a great addition. I like to see other people's opinions and see what their perspective is on different shows. With so many shows now being broadcast on the Internet, it's possible for a global discussion rather than waiting for a show to be aired in other countries. I'd also like to discover shows from other countries since US programs get pretty watered down and mundane since they're trying to appeal to the masses and the lowest common denominator.