xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
judah4

New Rpg

The most important part of an RPG is the story. If you just say "I'm going to make an RPG" its going to suck. After you have a story and a well written concept of what the game is going to be like, THEN you can start thinking of a title. It is very easy to come up with a title after you have everything planned out. Small stuff like the title should only come after you are ready to start programing, or even after you have started programing.

im making myself a rpg game but what should i name it?i came up with War Hero Lands.
does it sound good?

That sounds very generic. Try something that relates to your storyline, if any.

I would re design the website to offer a more appearance friendly project. you are going to want to sell the game, and with a simple website like that, it is very hard unless you get some popular sponsors. Perhaps give the main charatcer a 3d graphic rendering - a good image people will like so it doesn't matter that he is actually a quarter-inch pixel figure in game-play. A better designed website, with more screen shots and an outline to the plot will allow users to want the game when it does come out. You will need to sell the plot as though it is a book. Give the details and main problem that you will over come so gamers will want to play the plot, and beat the problem. just some tips. good luck :D

Okay before you read this I just want to tell you what i think of that title... I'm not trying to be mean. That title to me Honestly sounds like a game involving old veterns traveling around a retirement home or something related to that. I would consider changing the name to something that sounds more exciting and will make people want to play the game.