xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Armoured Core Sig [by Imtay22]

It's good, but it's a bit at odds the background, in my opinion. The tech brushes is good because of choice in render, but the background is too complicated while the simpleness of the tech brushes remain. And the current border is far too thin, i'd try to turn it into a tech border.

Okay thanks TF! Do you think you could find me a good tutorial about tech borders in gimp? I am not to good with paths...

Err, sorry, i don't know any tutorials concerning tech borders for the GIMP. As for paths: You don't have to use them, but my idea deals with using the retangular marquee tool a lot; that is, if you're going to make the edge of the rectangle slant, to zoom in at least 1600%, and start adding selections, each being shorter in height than the others until you reach the end. If you understand what i mean.