xisto Community
takotsu

Illegal Immigrants, Please Vacate This Nation.

I really don't get WHY you people complain. It's not as if though they're coming here to be spiteful. They're fufilling lower class jobs that average US citizens don't want to do. This offers a low paying work force and helps our economy. It's practically slavery, except they're being paid. Compared to Mexico, the US is El Dorado. ( Anyone who doesn't think the US is the best, if not one of the greatest countries in the world is just trying to bandwagon, because they don't have actual opinions. By GPD, America is one of the richest in the world. We're also the most generous. ) They're just trying to support their families. I'm pretty sure a majority of them AREN'T drug smugglers but I could be wrong.

No, they are not JUST coming here to do so, all though most of them are, they are bringing bad gangs like MS 13 and Mexican Mofia over.

The truth is we as americans are lazy, and expect alot.

So you're implying that where there are not many Mexicans (i.e. North Dakota), then "Bobby" will get paid $25/hour at McDonald's? If you need the money, you're going to work, period. If not, then welcome to the good life of the bums.

Our country does not NEED illegals. I guarantee that America will function the same, if not better, without them.

First of all Id like to say you are an idiot for posting the above quote. Why? The reason that you might think that America will function the same or better would have nothing to do with Immigrants. It all has to do with the greed and money that powers America. What do Immigrants have to do with running a country. Absolutly Nothing! The one that's screwing this country is your Uncle and his house. Yeah your Uncle Sam and the entire Government body. That's who you need to blame for things not being good, But I have to say thank you for placing us Immigrants on a high Pedestal, thinking that we run the Government.

Also remember who built this country, No its wan't George, it was us the Imigrants and Slaves who built this country.

No, they are not JUST coming here to do so, all though most of them are, they are bringing bad gangs like MS 13 and Mexican Mofia over.

Yeah we would hate to try and bring our gangs over and compete with the biggest Amercan gang of them all. The KKK's running around with white hoods Killing innocent people, hanging them and burning their churches. Yeah I would have to say keep the Mafia and MS 13 out.. There is already bad influence here. Edited by garbage (see edit history)

If american-?ndians would think like the people that ask "no mo' illegal immigrants", maybe America still be without contamination, with more trees, and no extinct animal races.Let's face it. USA needs to change the laws in order to regularize the immigration. Is weird that american people make contracts with illegal immigration people, meanwhile Congress asks to punish the people that contract to the immigrants.With laws enforcing the legal immigration from all America, the USA Goverment could have more control of the people that cross the border to find a job.USA is the king of the Capital. And the Capital Theory says: the cheaper, the better. The industralists are contracting immigrants because are cheaper, and give the same quality for the final client.If USA Congress freezes the immigration initiative, they're are denying the American Way of Life, that is the core of all that joins the nation. Congressman are creating a big prison where the industrialist can't produce at lower prices because the laws are very inflexible to use a manpower based in immigrants.Indeed, using this kind of resources to stop the obvious, that approximates to comunist and fascist thoughs. Don't push to a democratic and free country to any of them ideologies. :XD:

Yeah we would hate to try and bring our gangs over and compete with the biggest Amercan gang of them all. The KKK's running around with white hoods Killing innocent people, hanging them and burning their churches. Yeah I would have to say keep the Mafia and MS 13 out.. There is already bad influence here.

I dont think KKK has hung anyone recently, the KKK is alot smaller then it use to be and is not as violent as to start hanging and burning people now. MS-13 is a much more serious threat, as the gang is a lot more violent and secretive. Its also a lot larger and spread out across the country. Thanks to the old policy of just deporting the gang members straight away, the gang has just spread instead into other countries.

Actually according to a TIME article I read, many more Mexicans might start coming to America illegally if violence between drug lords increases in Northern Mexico, as the drug lords have even bribed over police forces and there are assassinations of top people almost every day

i want to say that ron paul will be this nation's next president...well atleast thats what i want....then the people will kill him just like what happened with kennedy then there will be a revolution....civil war...i wont even give 5 years more to this country,...this country is gonna die you guys., is gonna be distroyed....so why worry about immigrants now? worry about this freakin nation...do the right thing...hispanic people wont kill this country...nor they are....we are.

when i was born about 5% of our town was immegrants. probs 0.5% illegal. Now 16 years on, nearly 85% of it are now immegrants. And 60% of them are illegal. And if your asking. You can tell if they are illegal. Most of the immegrants are muslims

You're not understanding the actual point here. Mexico sucks. Mexico sucks really bad. It sucks even more if you're poor or the lower class. North of their border sits a pretty awesome place to live, the United States. If your family had to live in a really dirty place and you're doing some crap job for a few pesos, why not travel further north where you'll be able to at least support them? Most of the illegals are not bringing in mafias. That's just stupid. If anything, violence is happening since they are soon to become the top minority. If you want to stop illegal immigration or at least slow it down, make the process easier for them to come up here and enforce they'd be paid as much as United States citizens, like I said. It's probably the last humanitarian method, but no skin off of my back. You're cutting off them from getting jobs. Why would any employer pay as much to a person from Mexico who can't speak english with little job skills as a person who can at least speak english? And if the United States are THAT bad a place to live, we wouldn't have such a problem with illegal immigration. In the United States, we have it pretty great. People tend to ignore that and make it out as if though it's awful. Shut up or leave, people. Others are willing to practically die or swim the Rio Grande just to get HERE.