xisto Community
vintedois

Bitdefender Review Is it the best internet security software

Guys, I?ve searched the www for the internet security software available, and found Bitdefender. This piece of software is very cheap and powerful, I?ve tested a lot of software against numerous kinds of attacks, and the one that defended my stations best was it. Give it a try!

I don't know if this reply will fit the topic, but it goes with this software... Well, with firewalls that is... If you want to check how good your firewall is... I tested my firewall with this online tool http://www.auditmypc.com/, and it showed no open ports, except HTTP 80 and HTTP 3306, which I left open on purpose, so I could access my Apache and MySQL remotely...

Test your firewalls, and see if your security is at the appropriate level...

I again apologize if maybe this posti is out of place, and moderators will either move it to appropriate topic, or delete it fully...

You are right. bitdefender is a very good antivirus software. I am using the BitDefender Total Security suite though and it blocks any external attack into my computer. It even has a registry monitoring tool to effectively monitor your system registry. Inbuilt disc defragmenter makes it very good to plus a lot more other nice features.Best of all, it never stresses your computer resources at all. It is just there in the background doing its work. I recommend this antivirus as it rates a 10/10 as the best antivirus.

I would recommend you NOD32 - It's simple, easy to "leave" in the background and works a lot by itself without taking control (like Norton etc).

A very high detection rate, and with an inbuilt "ThreatSense.Net" system which detects new viruses etc. They are then optionable to submit to NOD32's panel of experts (no "user" information is sent) and then they can update to protect you against this threat.

Swift, Nimble, Relentless! Get NOD32 :)