xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Hello, Gunten Tag, Al Salaam A'alaykum, Konnichiwa, Hola To think it has almost been 3 years and I never did one

I don't even know if I really want to post this or not, most everyone knows me after these long three years (September); I think I spilled most of the beans about who I am. Well except for my exact location because I don't need a member from Xisto coming to my house knock on my door and then beat me up because I post to much or something.Well in short I was born in the land of cheese or in Wisconsin on the family farm; which of course makes me a cheese head and a Green Bay Packers fan. I Live there till 1984-5 and then move to the Green Mountain State of Vermont and been there ever since. This includes going to school, learning to ride a bike, swim, drive and all that other wonder stuff. Since 1995 I basically bled computers; which mostly includes web design going on 12 years, however, I don't remember the exact date so I say January give or take 5-6 months. Let see I got into GFX design in 2005 (thanks Johnny ) and been working on and off since then, as you can tell from my numerous posts in the gfx forum. Let see what else, well I did join the military in 2000 to get college money and go to school (that didn't pan out) and of course I spent one tour in Iraq; November 2003 till October 2004. I was on the base the night Saddam was caught (did we ever celebrate that night). My job consisted of suppling my unit and units that works with us with office supplies, food, weapons and equipment, I was also the unit armorer which means I maintained weapons and ammunition. Lucky for me I never had to shoot anyone since I was over there, of course I was one of the few people that didn't have to leave the gate. While in Iraq that that is where I found Xisto while looking for free hosting, I wanted to get back into web designing once I got back and got out (Feb 2005) and so I signed up made a couple of posts, finished my tour in Iraq, got out and restarted my posting again. As for my Xisto history well most of you already know so I have no need to go into it any further. To finish off I have 4 cats the oldest 17 and the youngest should be turning 3, I got an older brother who is married with one kid, a younger sister who is expecting and of course my parents . Let see I am a movie, history, gaming buff, I know how to code in various forms of web designing, sadly I am not fluent or I be making a ton of money. Currently going to a community college to hopefully get some sort of degree in computers and right now its set at Computer Management (might switch to network admin), will be building my first computer in August , and I am currently use a Dell XPS system for my everyday needs, which includes posting on Xisto and on various other websites, do my school work and of course communicate with like hundreds of people a day.Like I said though this post was like 3 years in the making, and when I check to see if I even made an introduction in the forums I was shocked that I did not so here it is and everyone don't post at once , so again Hello, Gunten Tag, Al salaam a'alaykum, Konnichiwa, Hola to everyone across the lands.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

This has been in the works for three years and you couldn't even bother to run spell check? If you're going to make sooo many mistakes, you should at least write it in 1337, especially since you claim to be "uber." :)
Anyways, welcome to the Xisto forums. Please be sure to pay attention to the rules and don't forget to check out the Xisto Readme. And don't forget: SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, eggs, and bacon is frowned upon. We here prefer quality over quantity, and you, sir, are well past the 5000+ post count.

Welcome to Xisto!!

Glad to see you finally made an introduction, although it isn't much of an intro after three years. :P Especially after you were a moderator and what not. By now a lot of us know more than we want to know about you. :D