xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Good Ppc (pay Per Click) Program

So I used to have the big Pay Per Click, known by many as PPC, Program, Google Adsence. , I was banned. I was sort of mad about this because I had already made over $400, by far the most success I have had to this day in such a small time margin, about two months. However, I tried to get a new account at Adsence and couldn't get one, no idea why, maybe they stored my IP or something from my previously rule breaking account. Still, though, I wanted to earn money by displaying ads on my site, so I turned to Bidvertiser, another Pay Per Click System. The money I;m making is not as good, but I sitll like the service, and the best part, that I have not yet lost my account (Get banned or Suspended). However, I was wondering if any of you have tried these methods to make money, and what services you have gone through, which do you think being the best and yielding the highest profit.

My path has been the same as yours. I started with Google. I got kicked from there. Although I didn't even violate the terms of service. They wrongfully banned me. Somebody apparently just clicked my ads too many times in too short of a period. I'm really pissed about that. But I have been searching for years pretty much for a good PPC program. There really is nothing that compares with Google. That really ticks me off because I got kicked for something I had no control over. But I am currently with bidvertiser and they are nice enough. I haven't made much money yet though. I haven't had much traffic so that doesn't help either. But I should be due for a payment to my paypal sometime soon. You can check my site out in my sig if you want to increase my traffic! :) For me, bidvertiser is the best I can do for right now. I'd like to join one of the bigger ad networks like yahoo or clicksor or something. But I need a higher traffic site for that. Any ideas? :)

I use a couple of different ways, At the moment I am using a site called Clixgalore, which has a PPC, lead and sale system depending upon the merchant, I have much more success with per lead and since putting up my new site on Saturday evening the site is upto $43 in clicks and leads. The leads seem to be generating the most revenue, as they are content related which is handy. When i first started I was putting ads that were high paying per <- snipped -> however that made me about 8$ in 2 weeks so i got rid of all of those and put ads that are related to the content, which seems to be working at the moment but whether they hold up is another story, oh yeah I am still waiting to get approved for adsense, and considering adwords.}}

Wait, do you think, or know, that Clicksor has a higher payout than Bidvertiser? Is, so I also have a Clicksor account, I just haven't though much of it. But. Reconraiders, if you want a Clicksor account I am pretty sure you could get one, maybe not a legibly as you wish (I think I lied about how many hit per month I got), but you can still get one.