xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Making Money Online?

So has any one here ever done it the easy ways (Make Money). What I mean by this is the surveys sites and other Get Rich Online methods. I used to try doing online surveys for a bit of money, however I never earned any, as most of them required me to subscribe for affiliate offers. So because of the success I never had myself, I was wondering if any of you have actually made any either?

Well I'm currently trying to work with a company. The minimum payment is $30. I'm almost there. Once I get past that, I think I'll just make as much as I can (closer to $50) before I request a payment because I probably won't do it any longer. It's just too time consuming. They have lots of different things to do to make money. Surveys, reading emails, signing up for offers (some free some not), playing games, etc. It's pretty easy. Signing up for partner's offers make you the most money, but there aren't that many free offers. I made about $20 the first few days from doing all the free offers. They send you emails almost every day. Each email you read gives you $0.03. It's kinda slow if that's all you do is read emails. Try to take surveys and sign up for the offers. Also they pay you $0.02 for searching the web. You just use their partner's search engine and get paid $0.02 per search. You are limited to 2 searches per day though. But that is easy money. If you are patient you can make lots of easy money from this. Although I haven't been paid yet, judging by their system and the way their site is set up, they look fairly trustworthy. I expect I will receive a check from them for my "work".

Well I'm currently trying to work with a company. The minimum payment is $30. I'm almost there. Once I get past that, I think I'll just make as much as I can (closer to $50) before I request a payment because I probably won't do it any longer. It's just too time consuming. They have lots of different things to do to make money. Surveys, reading emails, signing up for offers (some free some not), playing games, etc. It's pretty easy. Signing up for partner's offers make you the most money, but there aren't that many free offers. I made about $20 the first few days from doing all the free offers. They send you emails almost every day. Each email you read gives you $0.03. It's kinda slow if that's all you do is read emails. Try to take surveys and sign up for the offers. Also they pay you $0.02 for searching the web. You just use their partner's search engine and get paid $0.02 per search. You are limited to 2 searches per day though. But that is easy money. If you are patient you can make lots of easy money from this. Although I haven't been paid yet, judging by their system and the way their site is set up, they look fairly trustworthy. I expect I will receive a check from them for my "work".

Try out GlobalTestMarket and GreenfieldOnline. You will be pleasantly surprised by them. Do research on Google for them. They are two of the best survey companies out there by far. :D I hope your first site is doing good for ya!

Try out GlobalTestMarket and GreenfieldOnline. You will be pleasantly surprised by them. Do research on Google for them. They are two of the best survey companies out there by far. :D I hope your first site is doing good for ya!

I was reading on the GlobalTestMarket website that the minimum before payout is 1000 market points. It also says that the value of your MarketPoints is fixed against the US Dollar at 5 cents per MarketPoint. So... to me that says that the minimum payout is $5000 USD. To me that means either this is a really easy way to make a lot of money fast, or (the more likely) I will probably never get paid because the minimum goal is set FAR too high for me to ever reach any time soon. Do you know more about this? Has anybody used this company and actually been paid?

There is serious potential in these GPT (Get Paid To) sites. I recommend to my readers that they use half of their available time to do offers and the other half to refer new members.

There is only so much you can do in a day, right? If you worked on these offers 10 hours every day, first off - you'd be tired...lol and secondly, your income earned from these sites would be nothing near what you could have earned with that same amount of time invested in working the program.

Now, if you referred 20 people. Then, you AND your referrals worked only 3 hours each a day, that is 21 people x 3 hours each = 63 hours per day.

Not only did you just save seven hours a day, but you made a lot more money by spending less time working. AND - those 20 you referred will most likely refer 20 people, too..and guess what? you just made MORE money - for doing NOTHING.

I also teach my readers how to use squidoo, blogs, article marketing, and other free platforms to promote their GPT teams. After these free techniques are learned, you will have a successful downline of referrals working FOR you on these GPT sites...and you are now ready and educated to go out and make more money online promoting anything (while you continue to have passive income coming in from your GPT business).

It's an easy learning process, BUT it is NOT a "get rich quick" concept. If you want a miracle chance at getting rich quick - buy lottery tickets :P

However, if you want to learn to use your computer to supplement, or replace, you current income - start at the beginning and start

Remember, nothing happens until you do something :P

Oooopppsss, I just rambled (classic trait of mine...sorry) and this is my first post.

My apologies!

Hi, I'm Jennifer - also known as PotPieGirl :P

It's an easy learning process, BUT it is NOT a "get rich quick" concept. If you want a miracle chance at getting rich quick - buy lottery tickets :XD:

You got that right. :)

If you go about it right, though, you can definetly work your way up to being able to pay off things like your car payment, etc every month.

Surveys are a legit way to make money but now always reliable..i put money into many surveys and they still havent paid me! I went through a forum from project payday that has a more sophisticated version of surveys that could earn you from $200-$1000 a month on avg..Im at $300 average :P

You need to be careful with any moneymaking ventures on line.. Most are phony and only making money for those who posted it. There is no fast cash fix on line and if you get mixed up in them you will lose money rather than gain money.

I'm trying out a new way to make money online. I first did a lot or research - tried out some of those survey sites. It seemed a lot of work, a lot of clicks before you see any cash, which translates to an incredibly low hourly rate! Might as well get a job eh?

There are plenty of legitimate programs out there to join but you won't make anything with them until you figure out how to market, market, market. That's tough, but not impossible with a low advertizing budget.

On my site below, you can get a free Ebook about a relatively new system for generating an online income. If you do research on it like I did, you'll find there are real people using it and having significant success. I plan to post more on this board with updates on how it's going for me.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ha the best way of making money is being a affiliate and selling the product using the google adwords system. It just works so well You will surly to mint money for sure.

you could try joining clickbank and sell they products. Make a twitter account and put links and little info about the products and then get followers and stuff on twitter. it might work for u :lol: