xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

I'm Ben

hello ben/gamerglitch! welcome to Xisto. like what we always say to newcomers here in the forum, enjoy your stay! if you're looking for great hosting, this is the best place for you. just make sure you follow the board rules and you'll be fine. no one liners, spams whatsoever.again welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Hello Ben. I know you are a Beginner here at Xisto but still that is not exception before you even posted in this forum you should read over each of these Rules and Guidelines just things like that, that will make sure you do not Spam or break any of the rules Click Here

And I would like to say welcome to Xisto! Which I think is one of the best Forum in the World Wide Web. But on top of that they provide you with Hosting services for free! All you need to do is make quality posts.
Hope you will stay active and provide this Forum with good guality posts.

Welcome to the best darn web hosting your money can buy; for free that is :). Since the previous posters have already told you about where to go for to check what the forum rules and standards are and of course getting some free hosting as well. So again welcome to the enjoy and see you in the forums.