xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WarFact

Oceans 13 How was it?

I am yet to see this movie. I've heard good things and bad things. For those of you who have seen it, what did you think of the movie and would it be worth my time to go see it?

Well my review http://forums.xisto.com/topic/49028-hey-daddy-o-saint-michael-reviews-ocean-13/ gives a general idea what his movie was about; for me though it was an awesome movie and I am a big fan of the trilogy the actors and actresses that played in this movie. I think the only bad thing would for people is all the talking that is done through out the movies, which I believe was the best part about the movie and I would less lines and dialog would have ruin this series even more. I consider these movies a cult classic which is based on the original 1960s and so I say it is worth it if your a big fan of these movies and the way the actors portray the characters.

i havn't seen that movie but i have seen the 0cean 11, that is remarkable movie of robbering in caseno, i think that movie is related to that topic, plus they have introduces 2 more title mens in that , and have 11 charectores from previous movie cast.

i really want to see Oceans 13... Ive seen 11 and 12 and i think they were pretty cool... well 12 was a bit disappointing liek Pirates but its does have quite a good story line.