xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
goodgem

"shrooms": Upcoming Horror Film SHROOMS

A group of American teens come to Ireland to visit an Irish school friend who takes them on a camping trip in search of the local, fabled magic mushrooms. When the hallucinations start taking hold, the panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures; never able to determine if they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling delirium. When one teenager unknowingly eats the dangerous Death's Head mushroom, the group's nightmare takes a deeply sinister turn...
--UK Release Date: 9th of November 2007--

Notice from serverph:
quote tags added. copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
also moved to proper forum section.

Well nice synopsis there but a title would be nice, now my honest opinions of how this film sounds..Lets break it down.. we have some stoner americans going to Ireland to get some magic mushrooms.. why not just buy them on the internet? or the streets, or find them in america?Now the idea of not knowing if the ghosts and such are real or not seems like a good idea, in fact another film coming out this summer in the UK plays with this idea, a man looses his daughter and believes in ghosts, then it fades as he never sees a ghost so he decides to stay in a hotel room where not a single person has stayed for more then an hour and many have died. Needless to say some really weird things happen and i suspect hes mad, but there ya go! I dont think its a film i would like to see because as i said its just some crazy Americans looking for drugs which i could go and buy almost any day i wanted so the story line sounds pretty bad! and the "Death's Head mushroom" makes it sound like a very cheap silly film!Still each to their own

Well the title of the movie is called "Shrooms"

http://www.moviesonline.ca/?error=http//www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics/poster_shrooms.jpg

I can safely say that his one movie I will never see; How you going to make a movie with drug overtones and turn it into a horror movie for some money. Even if the Previews were great the no name actors I seen on the the list won't want me to see it. Well of course no previews are out yet, but with the movies that are coming out this fall and winter I will still put this at the very bottom of my list.

Need i say anymore...?A "horror" film with the title "Shrooms" what could be scarier? Now ive made my mind up lol i definitely wont see it!