xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Looking For Partners Trusting only good Trap17ers

Hey everyone. Sup. Lets get down to business, I was looking around at many places and I want to be better than this one particular host that I have already posted about because they are bad! Now so to make them pay and make me feel better I wanted to start my own hosting business and I was looking around the reseller plans and they range from 6-9 dollars a month. Since this is too much of a amount for me I was wondering if anyone would want to become my partner and we can take a risk by buying a semi-annual plan. So thats the cheapest as $42. So if we can pay together and be partners we can probably make money and so I was basically looking for someone to start this with. I would not like a monthly one as it takes days to set up the forums and site up so I was wondering if anyone would join me. EDIT: Can anyone tell me where I can buy servers and not lease and pay every month. Thanks.Post under.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)