xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Roethburg

Final Fantasy Advent Childern Movie

I have to say, Final Fantasy Advent Children is by far the greatest animated motion picture of all time.In my opinion anyway. The CGI is commendable and that movie is now in my top 5 favourites of all time.I wasn't too keen on Spirits Within, I think because deep down, FF7 on my Playstation was the greatest game and apart from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; hasn't been topped.

Well, I never seen the movie yet. It's been rumored it has got great visuals and CG elements thanks to the guys at Square Enix. It will be nice to see the further adventures of Cloud Strike, Tifa and Vincent Valentine in this latest epic in the Final Fantasy XII universe.I hope I have the time to see it. When anybody think of computer animated movies the think funny stories, kid friendly tone, and everything Disney-Pixar. I totally disagree. I like CG movies when they are serious. And I hope Advent Children will change many minds about this.It could be the perfect alternative to those lighthearted Pixar and Dreamworks CGI films like Shrek and Ratatoiulle. We need more serious toned CGI films in the near future and I hope this will be the first step in the right direction.

I borrowed a DVD of Advent Children from one of my friends, what a great movie! I've only played one Final Fantasy game, and that's the 7th one, which this movie is like a sequal to, am I right?And the graphics in Advent Children :P It must of took a huge team a long time to produce graphics like that...holy wow.

The movie is quite exhilarating, I mean being able to see my favourite Final Fantasy 7 heroes once again battle among fierce foes, especially Sephiroth the well known psycho everyone have grown to love. This movie is the greatest graphical movie placed by Square-Enix in my opinion.

Looks like im gonna have to watch this one day i never knew there was a movie the only FF game iv'e played was part IV its good but im not really too much of a rpg player..but this movie sound interesting

Looks like im gonna have to watch this one day i never knew there was a movie the only FF game iv'e played was part IV its good but im not really too much of a rpg player..but this movie sound interesting

There's actually a few FF movies. I saw one on television a few months ago. I cannot remember what Final Fantasy it is, but it involved being that no plants grew, apart from in some distant parts of the land. I think so. And these sort of like ghostly creatures killing people around the world...

the only ff movie I've seen is advent children. It was okay, I mean it looked great, but it kinda just fleshed out the FF7 world, it didn't really make a ton of sense without the game if you know what I mean.