xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SilentWarrior

Some Sigs Ive Made recent ones

Those are all pretty nice man. The usage of scratch and all that is damn good. You cut imates well too.

Yea yo .. those sigs were hot ... wow you made alot also .. lol The One Punisher and Silent warrior . were my fav .. they were " Sexy " lol .. but yea those are nice i liked them alot .. im not bad with photoshop but im not great... wanna make me a sig lol .. i mean i have like 6 but i could always use a nother lol Nah but yea those were nice .. keep up the good work.

Thanks guys for the comments. I dunno lol bout my current sig...I really liked how it came out, the popping out effect of the basketplayer. I think im gonna change it soon though. I used it in a SOTW for gta sa.

I don't make amny sigs for myself because it seems that most sigs nowadays look the same. The "good looking ones" have for the most part the same text effects, and I prefer to make some that have my own style applied to it. Obviously this makes it more difficult, so I don't spend too much time on it. I made this really freakin' sweet background saturday which I'll post here before I add it to my site. (Which should be up by wednesday.)