xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LethalX

Hello Everyone

Hi, I am LethalX, I am 15 and I love graphic designs, I plan on using this host to host my upcoming message boards, LethalGFX :)well, thats all I can really say I guess :) Thanks for reading,LethalX

Awesome, Hey if you ever need help with graphics I am your guy or software PHP,MySql tweaking I am your guy... well anyways welcome to Xisto best of luck with your up and coming forum.

Hello LethalX Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Another GFX hound on the boards, hurray. To get your hosting you will need to add a little more content to your posts. Use the links just above my sig to learn all you need to know about Trap 17 and how things operate around here. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Good Luck! :)

Hey Lethal, I'm not too much into the graphics side of things, I prefer the programming :) But that's probably coz I'm poo at drawing :)I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto ;) It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more ;)) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! And once again welcome! :)

Welcome to the site, we have a good portion of graphics related topics and of course our own graphics SOTW competitions as well. We always in need of good graphics people to post tutorials and resources such as renders, brushes and other could stuff people can use. So enjoy your stay here on Xisto, don't forget to enjoy your hosting and see you in the gfx forums :).