xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cwconline

I Am Here For Your Programming Needs My Introduction

Hello, My name is Jody, I am a PHP,MySql,CSS,HTML,C++,ASP,ColdFusion,Flash,Maya,Alias, and all that other stuff type of guy... so I am here to just let you know... if you need help with anything, I will try to help you out the best I canmostly strongest in PHP and MySql, if I cant help you I will research, go through trial and error to help find or fix the problemthat is presented to me... nothing is to big or small, I will help all you guys out just pm for help and tell me what you need.I am also a good graphics designer which I will also help you with... Just take the time if you need help and contact meXisto - The Best Web Host! Your Lucky your a member :-)

Glad to have you around. There are lots of postings to be dealt with on many topics/issues which members face and your skills will sure be an asset to the Forum.Thanks for offering your services and all the best with your Hosting request.Biggest thing is to read the Xisto readme file and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have.

Hello Jody alias: cwconline Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sounds like you will be a fine addition to the Trap 17 forum. Most of what you mentioned goes right over my head. I do recognize html and css. Haven't gotten into the other stuff.