xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thanks

Annoying People

Don't you hate it when you are going somewhere on a plane, sitting in a waiting room, riding the city bus, when all of a sudden so person comes up to you saying all this stuff you can care less about? I mean, who gives a *BLEEP*?

Your a pretty upfrount guy im guessing, lol. I would never be that crude to people...but i would be pretty pissed if they were distracting me from something important. I hate sitting in airplanes next to people who are really annoying and want to talk to you. Yet you just want to jump out of the plane and end the misery your ears are enduring :D

Why waste your energy on something so inane? Just ignore them entirely. Don't even budge, keep doing what you where doing.

lol, I just nod and smile. Then I just sorta look around with shifty eyes, hoping they'll get the hint that I don't wanna talk to them.If that doesn't work, I put on my innocent face and tell them that my mommy told me never to talk to strangers. They usually give me strange looks and look out the window/find someone else to talk to.Sometimes, I just talk to myself and they get creeped out and think I'm psycho and ignore me. >_>'' And other times, I just make a sarcastic face and put on my headphones to denote that I do not feel like conversing with strangers like them.

Whell... Although it will save you some braincells if you tell the person to f*** off (not literally, of course), will you have the strength to turn down an elder person that is talking to you with a glitter in his/hers eyes? I mean, if that person is talking about something in a really passionate manner, I would not reject that person no matter on how that story may be boring or stupid. Of course, if the talk gets over the edge (the person starts to reeeeeally annoy you), you should LIE!"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" <--- Although this is the oldest trick in the book, let me present my way of telling people to f*** off:Reach for your pocket (wich hopefully contains you cellphone) and try to somehow "write a message" (you are actually trying to play a ringtone :rolleyes: ) and keep listening what that person is saying. You know the rest: The phone "rings" and you "answer it" and talk for a while until that person finds someone else to bother.This was useful for me once when I was at the hospital, an eldery man started to talk about his days as a child and how his mom gave him home made remedies instead of taking him to see a real doctor, and that he is still fine... (ugh... I'm booring myself now)

what usually happens to me is there are 2 people directly behind me in the plane and they start talking and talking and talking and it's like they're from the same hometown and this is so incredible, and their jobs and on and on!!! and you can't just turn around and tell them to shut the *$(# up ... well i guess you could, but that'd make them even louder!!! i find that to be extremely annoying.

lol people just don't take the hint it drives me up the wall. When I just want to sit by myself, there are always people around who come up and sit with me and start talking when I just don't want to talk to them. Even after a few minutes of awkward silence they still don't leave! I want to tell them to shut up and leave me alone, but then I don't want to be rude so I end up just sitting there trying to be polite :P

It doesn't annoy me too much, cuz if random people come up to me saying some stuff that's really pointless, or I don't really care about, I just sort of pretend to listen to them, I drowm them out and think about something, they think I'm listening the whole time :P. Then when they're finished they just go off, its kinda weird. But there are people who just go on and on, and I don't try to be rude but i just tell them to go away.

ahaha... when i go on the plane if the person next to me DOES chat to me i pretend i dont understand their language....plus i mostly have the earphones one so i cant hear em .. mostly im the one who makes the racket.....