xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Transfering Credits [resolved] error

When i try to transfer credits to BANK (for awardz and other stuff later) i get:Credits to transfer : 5Credits With 3% Tax : 5.15You must have more than to transferBut i have 11 days which mean about 11 credits O_o.Why do i get that error? am i not allowed to transfer credits when i get hosted? If i can how do i do it?

The credit system is set up in such a way that it prevents the user from transferring all there credits because you need enough credits to keep your hosting going. Since you don't have that man credits to begin with I suggest not banking them and begin working on longer and more quality posts to build up. Most people can live on 10 credits but you do not if you will be gone for a 2-3 weeks so it is good to have at least 30 or more credits just in case of an of emergency. However, if you feel that you don't have enough time to post you can purchase credits at this link

These are how many credits you can get and the price for these credits

185 credits (6 months) $10.00
365 credits (12 months) $20.00
550 credits (18 months) $30.00
730 credits (24 months) $40.00

no you can transfer at anytime you want to; however, to make sure you have no problems in your hosting account you want a good 30 credits (1 months worth of hosting). Like I mentioned in my first post, the credit script is set up so you can transfer a certain amount of credits so it won't affect your hosting, in this case you should only be able to transfer 1-2 credits and thats it for your cap. So the more credits you have the more you can transfer before the cap kicks in and tells you can't transfer anymore credits; which means that whatever number you have when you receive that error is your transfer credit cap.

Do you mean i have to have 30+ credits to be able to transfer any credits?

Exactly. The Transfer script confirms that you have at least 30 credits remaining AFTER the transfer, so, in order to transfer 5 credits to another Hosted Member, you should have at least 35.15 credits when you request the transfer.

And you do not need to transfer those extra credits into the Bank. Simply leave them in your Hosted Account. Nobody can steal them there, and it acts as a buffer for days when you are unable to post.