xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rize619

Similar Games Like Stronghold ?

I am very interested to play strong hold crusade and it is the most wonderfull game i have ever playedwill some one plz share a list of all games similar to strongholdmean building your nation and attacking on othersi have played civilization , age of empires but they are all boring any other games plz share..

Yes i played strong hold too and its very nice. Most of the unts die with one arrow which is realistic :).Try age if empires 2 or 3. 2 has some good graphics and is very fun. You probably heard about it. 3 is even better, lots of units and lots of cool graphics. If you want a game that has magic units and spells and all that go with War craft. One of the best magic and race based games i played is heroes. There are several races humans,elfs,orcs and others. Each race has several heroes (10 i think) each with a specialty. The heroes learn many skills (magic,luck,defence,offence....) each skill with 5 levels(basic,advanced,expert,master,grandmaster). There are also countless artifacts with cool effects. If you get a whole set of artifacts (that have same name or theme) you get powerful bonuses(like summonign angels and other stuff). Each race has unique units and an elite unit (angel for humans, behemoth for orcs, green dragon for elves...) .You can also build buildings in it and claim mines/sawmills/ore mines and other stuff. Some units can only be purchased from neutral shops. There are also items your heroes can use (potion of immortality,potion of strength...). There are 5 campains with unique stories.......The game is very big so i can't describe it all here :). If you want to buy it go for the latest version (5) cuz it has all the things i mentioned. Older versions are great (especially 3) but they don't have all what i have mentioned.

Edited by khalilo (see edit history)

does any website contain the screenshot of this realistic website ?? or u posted some screenshot of it .... this will exactly gives me the idea ...secondly what is the latest of simcity ? now avaiable??