xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Motley Crue Sig

Well I created a new sig and of course I created a tutorial out of it as well so enjoy. I had a fun time doing this and whats is interesting I did this in 16 layers, unlike most of my sigs I do 25-30+ when I design it. I used more filters and adjustment layers then actual brushing as you can tell it came out pretty good.

Posted Image

I reallly like it but it is a little bit too bright near the head of the second guy to the left. IT's all good and i likeed the stock you used very proffesional :)Anyway awesome outcome except or the brightness. Brush that part with a little black and set it to overlayHope i helped

Edited by Ridwan sameer (see edit history)

Hmm. Like Ridwan said, it is a little bright near the middle. But the light makes the background look good, so I will give you a 8/10. The text could have been a little better, too.

I think it looks great! While the lighting is bright, I'm assuming it's due to the blond hair? The effect looks really well done and I'll definitely be checking out your tutorial on it.Great job :)

Could use more contrast—but i'm always suggesting this. :) :) I guess the current lighting helps with the text, but i'm sure the extra contrast won't ruin anything. :)