xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Uh Oh... Bug In The Profile Page!

In your profile page, underneath your personal photo there is a menu called "options". It used to always work for me but recently, clicking on it does nothing! It would be kind of nice if I can view all of my threads and all of my posts again. Those were really the only two options I used in that menu :)

do you get that "sorry this menu has been disabled by the administrator due to flooding" message? if that's the case, then yeah i saw that one earlier too.

No, I cant even open the menu. Nothing happens.

This options menu I am talking about:

Posted Image

Clicking it doesn't do anything anymore :)

It might be my browser, I'm using the new safari 3.

Your right the options menu doesn't work in the safari 3.x which is interesting, although the other drop down menu's work fine. I believe though that it is the windows version of safari that doesn't work and not the mac version, anyone on a Mac computer can you confirm this little bugs, let us know, thankyou :).

Well then its the browser altogether then, interestingly enough theirs a update for safari for mac (3.0.2), so download that version and see what happens. But the only theory that comes to mind that there is a javascript error somewhere in the browser that is preventing the option menu to show everything.

Yes I am running the most recent version. I have a feeling you are right, it might be just a slight error in the javascript that safari is more sensitive to than other browsers. I guess fixing this won't matter much, but it would be nice to see this menu working again!Edit: I also just realized the topic options don't work either. The menu in the top right doesn't do anything in safari. It would be kind of nice if these got fixed. :)

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)