xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Problem With Hosting. [resolved]

Something is wrong with my hosting. before it was working fine but now it isn't. I can't access any of the sites that I made. I can still access cpanel but when I try and go (ex:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
something) to my site's it just says

phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3phpBB3

and I can't get on. Is something wrong with my hosting. if it can be reset or something I don't mind, I have a backup.

Although this is a theory, but I think a script kiddie got into your phpbb forum and got enough access to redirect all your pages and what not with that url. So I would check the following;

-Redirect menu in cpanel see if any links were added
-htaccess files see if a redirection was set up that way
-check files for any redirection scripts that could have been put into your files.

It is obvious from the error that my browser is showing is a redirection error because this is the error that is being displayed

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complet

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

So check up on those three things and you should be set.

No problem, like I said some script kiddie must have gotten in and set it up as such, because nothign else comes ot mind if you didn't set it up your self.