xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #60 - Entries

I decided to get the entries started today due to mack lack of lateness on setting the previous one up, so this week it is an all out freestyle on pretty much everything expect for size and name of course, Due date for all entires will be on July 14 instead of the first week of July because of the holiday weekend for a lot of people including me. So create whatever kind of sig you want, just make sure the renders are tasteful.

Sig Size Min: 100x100 Max: 420-150

Text: Name

Other Effects: optional

hmm... i'm thinking of joining :) i've never made my own sig and the two sigs i have right now is taken somewhere over the internet. there's no photoshop here in the laptop so i have to transfer later. deadline's on the 14th so i have lots of time in my hands :)

I'll get mine in sooner or later. I will get started on it later. and why did you post this when the last SOTW isn't over yet?. well you ust be high :)J/Kwell anyway i have to get back to making a banner for my dad's busiess websiteCya around

Ridwan is correct you place your entries in the SOTW Entries topic for it to reviewed and then enter in for voting. BUt can we please limit posts to just entries as well, so anyone who has already posted just edit your posts and insert your sig that way instead of making a new post with it, thanks.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Here's my entry. An image, a brush, and some text. Was experimenting something with this one.

Posted Image

here's mine. i just finished it :D good thing i made it in time :P i'm just a newbie in photoshop and i made this out of trial and error. i hope you like it. the theme is "Roswell" from one of my favorite gameboy advance games, Yggdra Union.

Posted Image

good luck to everyone who entered!

EDIT:

i have updated the sig (added some stuff and changed some stuff :P ) and also saved it as png file.

EDIT:

i added a border as adviced by tiki-hime :D

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)