xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unstoppable

Buqi Healing

Buqi addresses and treats both physiological and psychological conditions. Like Acupuncture, it is an important natural therapy. Buqi will often be more readily accepted by patients since no needling or herbal preparations are required and there are no unwanted side effects.
The Buqi system has its own Qi based aetiology, diagnosis and treatment techniques and is based on the theory of the Double Vicious Circle and the theory of Binqi.

Qi is a wide ranging concept with many meanings. Often Qi is translated or used to mean vital energy or breath. The theory of Binqi differentiates between healthy qi and binqi or sick qi. In this context 'bin' means ill and 'qi' means unknown or invisible factors.

We can translate Binqi as pathogenic factors, which include the toxic by-products of metabolism as well as the climatic pathogenic factors of TCM. The effects of diet, weather and environment are all included in this concept, and the over-production and accumulation of Binqi in the body is seen as a major cause of disease, so treatment is focused on the expulsion of Binqi from the patients body.

The theory of the "Double Vicious Circle" defines and illuminates the relationship between mental and emotional stress, poor long-term posture, vertebral malposition, pathogenic narrowing of the intervertebral spaces, impairment of the functions of the nervous and hormonal systems and resultant over-production and accumulation of Binqi in the body. The primary concern here is education, using the transmission of information to change the patient's lifestyle and habits, thereby breaking the vicious circle causing the disease.

The Buqi healer treats the patient from a distance by applying Taiji forces to particular points or areas of their body which in turn access their bodily systems, (for example nervous, hormonal, cardiovascular, muscular) and organs. A range of techniques are used to transmit, as required, vibration force, spontaneous movement force and mental force (transmission of information). The healer must do exercise to recognise and develop these forces within themself and then train and practise to be able to transmit them to, and develop them in, the patient. The Buqi healer also gives instruction in therapeutic exercise prescribed for the patient's specific condition, along with dietary and lifestyle advice.

My father is a Buqi healer, and I can tell you his treatments really work well.

Has anyone else had experience with Buqi?

Notice from truefusion:

My father is a Buqi healer, and I can tell you his treatments really work well.
Has anyone else had experience with Buqi?

Yes, I have had plenty of experience with Buqi. I received my Buqi Therapist Diploma this summer and I am now qualified to treat people professionally. It was hard work training for it, but also very interesting and very rewarding. Ofcourse, throughout the training, I got plenty of experience of being treated as well as treating others. I can say that the Buqi treatments I have received have all been very effective.

The Buqi Institute also offer courses in Taiji; it was through my taiji studies that I was introduced to Buqi healing. Taiji has vastly changed my life in so many positive ways, in so many dimensions. Buqi is one of the more Earth-shattering of those dimensions!

The community of Buqi Therapists is fairly small in comparison to say, Reiki, but we are growing. The quality of treatment provided by Buqi therapists is excellent in my unbiased opinion.

Anybody else out there got any experience of Buqi (either being treated or treating)?

Marc