xisto Community
andrej

Do You Listen Nightwish?

Do you listen Nightwish? It's great metal bend with Tarja as vocal,and four gays (two guitars,and drums and pianist). If you haven't heared any of their songs yet,you must download their mp3-s from site http://nightwish.com/en !!! My favorite songs: I wish I had an angel,Wishmaster,End of all hope,Phantom of the opera,She is my sin...

I had one of their cds for awhile it wasn't my cd it was a friends, they were allright I kind of liked them and then well i forgot about them until last year and then got that same cd but them i don't know it sounded different or something and didn't really like anymore maybe I got the wrong cd or something it was the one with th licht blue cover with water the moon and something kind of crappy like that....

Nightwish is excellent. Their music is very atmospheric, and the singer's voice is simply astounding. A lot of talent all around the board here. The orchestration is phenomenal, and all of it combines to make for an incredibly unique sound. I was only introduced to them recently (this past October), but they have grown on me very quickly. My personal favorite tracks of theirs include Nemo and Ghost, Love, Score. All in all, breathtaking material. I highly recommend Nightwish to anyone who is remotely interested in any sort of rock n' roll or heavy metal. They're revolutionary, in my opinion.

Oh, yes. Nightwish is my favorite group. One of my friends told me about it last year, but I didn't really start listening to them until last summer. I have all their CDs now (and a good amount of their songs on my computer). My favorite songs would be... Dead Boy's Poem, Sleepwalker, Sleeping Sun, Creek Mary's Blood, etc...sargilla, that CD is new version of 'Over the Hills and Far Away'. I think it's the one CD I would say NOT to start on, because (that I remember) it has the least variety.