xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

No Credits after posting

If you read the Xisto read me you would know that the longer the posts the more credits you will get, shorts posts like these are considered spam and do not contribute to the forum. Also some forums are set up to give less credits while some are set up to give more; the max being 10 credits per post.

I know why this has happen to you. See the length of your posting. They are only spams and nothing else.First of all you read the rules of this forum, to know how to posting and make quality posts. Also read posts of some hosted members which will give you idea of how to post and what to post.And one thing getting required credits for hosting doesn't gurantee you a hosting account because it will be approved by the admins, who reviews all your posts and then approves only if your posts are quality and posses content.

If you read the Xisto read me you would know that the longer the posts the more credits you will get, shorts posts like these are considered spam and do not contribute to the forum. Also some forums are set up to give less credits while some are set up to give more; the max being 10 credits per post.

Hmmm what forums are set up to give the most is there a page about this or can u tell me or some please would be usfull but maby it would be aloud becasue its "cheep" or soemthing

but please tell me some 1

I see your problem.

Xisto readme states that short postsare considered Spam. Like the post you have currently written. Your writing is very short and there fore it s considered as SPAM

Please post more "HIGH QUALITY POSTS"

It is nescessay to keep this forum alive and to continue growing.

Edited by Ridwan sameer (see edit history)

I know you may think it is not Spam but I am afraid to say that it is. Xisto Admin would like you to try to post 2-3 lines therefore making sure this forum goes smoothly and free of Spam. And I would like to add that "Posts Are In Quality Not Quantity" That is a little thing I cam up with :) So in other words you could make about Ten small posts and get like One Credit. Or you make one big one that is good in quality and helps or contributes to the topic and you could get a Billion! (But not really but I think you get the picture) So know do you understand?