xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mblood

Call Of Duty 1 Cheat Codes For Multiplayer. How To Get Cheat Codes For Call Of Duty In Multiplyer.

:) hi everyone i was wondering if any one knows how to get cheat codes for multiplayer in call of duty 1 i think i know how you must have to edit the scripts but i just don't know what file to edit so if any body knows just stop by and tell me. Thanks :)

Cheating is a waste of time...I used to play call of duty 1 all the time over our school network in huge games wit some friends :) that game was legendary, and I'm trying to get another copy since it's pretty cheap now and oh those were good times!Instead of burning your time being nerdy fiddleing with scripts, download some other maps (Mogadishu was always a blast) instead. That is a much better use of your time ^^ - If anyone wants mogadishu, I found it the other day in my sent items folder on e-mail when we were sending it to each other at school!!! - I can send it to you.