xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corcyn

Konichiwa! I mean... hi

I am a male, and I currently live in B.C., Canada. I'm an avid Japanophile, I love computers, reading, and play D&D. For the most part, I'm a lifeless geek, so I should be able to contribute regularly.

Well moshi moshi to you then, yeah that greeting is for the phone use (fro mwhat I remember) but still says hello though :). Well when you get the spare time make sure to read the Trap 17 Readme , as it has lots of information to help enjoy your stay here on Xisto and it's awesome forums. So enjoy your stay and see you around in the forums.

Irrashaimasu! Welcome to the forums, eh! Obviously you're in the right place for a Japanophile, and I'm sure you'll feel right at home her in no time as long as you follow the rules and guidelines. As for being a Canadian, well, we'll see aboot it, eh?Since you're a D&D fan, did you happen to catch the little easter egg in Summoner on PS2? Or was it Summoner 2? I can't remember. Anyways, I think it's probably posted on YouTube or somewhere on the 'net if you haven't seen it.