xisto Community
sylenzednuke

Whiny Theists And Just-for-the-heck-of-it Atheists! Sheesh...

No it's not xPYou just came down with Bad Wording Syndrome =PFor Atheism to be religious:Lack of faith in a dietyBeliefs about creationFor theism:Faith in a dietyBeliefs about creation

It's just like racism, it exists no matter what.

Bull honkey. Racism exists because we teach it. It is not an instinct. We are humans, we can change.

Anyways, in Sunday school I was taught God gave us free will and that he loves us no matter what we do.

So why do Church Leaders and elders scream that the non believers are going to hell and to the gays "Jesus Hates you!"

And why is God letting his children get raped, beaten, raped, and beaten again in Africa?

Why has Jesus not coming back, where is the kingdom of God we were promised?

Why are we not living in peace?

Why have your prayers gone unanswered - no matter what religion?

[1]So why do Church Leaders and elders scream that the non believers are going to hell and to the gays "Jesus Hates you!"
[2]And why is God letting his children get raped, beaten, raped, and beaten again in Africa?

[3]Why has Jesus not coming back, where is the kingdom of God we were promised?

[4]Why are we not living in peace?

[5]Why have your prayers gone unanswered - no matter what religion?

[1]Matthew 23:13

[2]Africa? You mean where the majority of believers are Muslims? You know, the ones who think it's blasphemy to claim that God has children.

[3]2 Peter 3:7-9

[4]'Cause this world has yet to pass (Revelation 21:4) and 'cause humans choose their own ways.

[5]And what prayers are those? Selfish ones?

You know, reading the Bible helps a lot. :)

Yea I get the same answer everytime. Read the Bible. I'm suprised you didn't mention Job. Anyways, just because some Muslim Africans don't like us, means that African Christian converts can't be saved? How is it Christian to only care about Christians? I thought Christians loved all of God's children?

And how is it selfish for millions of people to wish for world peace? Or for their loved ones in Iraq and the innocent children there to be safe?

Edited by Smack (see edit history)

Bull honkey. Racism exists because we teach it. It is not an instinct. We are humans, we can change.Anyways, in Sunday school I was taught God gave us free will and that he loves us no matter what we do.

So why do Church Leaders and elders scream that the non believers are going to hell and to the gays "Jesus Hates you!"

And why is God letting his children get raped, beaten, raped, and beaten again in Africa?

Why are we not living in peace?

Yeah, Racism is not an instinct, agreed with you over that! Well, here again the Church is messing with the Society 'cause according to them everything should be in control of a God, indirectly in control of their fascism I would say. The way religion is controlling some parts of the world and the society seems pathetic to me.

And if a God-fearing Theist has to answer your questions, he'll most probably give you that old barber example or just say they are paying for their sins, religion is so self-contradictory, heaven and hell, free will, all of 'em.

. . . Anyways, just because some Muslim Africans don't like us, [1]means that African Christian converts can't be saved? [2]How is it Christian to only care about Christians? I thought Christians loved all of God's children?

[3]And how is it selfish for millions of people to wish for world peace? Or for their loved ones in Iraq and the innocent children there to be safe?

[1]I'm not sure how African Muslims deal with converts to Christianity, but i know how the Qur'an says to deal with them. And, no, these converts are saved even if they're killed after converting.

[2]You shouldn't generalize.

[3]I never said they were. I merely asked what prayers you were referring to, for many people pray for the wrong things and therefore don't get and shouldn't get their prayers answered. And since you're an atheist (from what i got), you don't believe in Heaven.

That's some church...

Bull honkey. Racism exists because we teach it. It is not an instinct. We are humans, we can change.

I tried to give an example that fits what I said, in my opinion. However, it would help if you concentrate more on:

It's just natural that such things will get into each other's way, and there is nothing anyone will be able to do to stop it.

Clash of beliefs isn't an instinct either, you're not born with beliefs. You can change your behavior in this also.

By "it's on," i hope you mean nothing in the negative, for Christianity is known for preaching "love thy enemy," and 'enemy' can be in many senses.

By saying it's on I mean I'm gonna stand up for my religion and possibly say things the other person might not like, but that's just who I am.

So you've tried out every religion and prayed therefore coming up with this conclusion? Unlikely, to say the least.

Oh maybe because.....it's not time yet? Do a bit of research, though many have tried to predict it, nobody has been right (obviously), but there are definite signs to look for.

The way religion is controlling some parts of the world and the society seems pathetic to me.

Give me examples. And what if I was to say that the way atheism controls parts of the world seems pathetic to me? Edited by dre (see edit history)

Well I believe that this will provide people like me (Athiest) With proof on there side do to the fact that our proof is Thiests having no proof further more that Is why I do not believe you provide me with any evidence that Jesus actually revived? There is no proof, except a book? Ah yes a book you know there is a genre called Fiction? Right? I do believe that people will fight to the day they die about the fact that there is no way to prove this right nor wrong? Right? So what I promise you that when I die.(Even thought I think you are older then you I believe my choices in life will have me die very faster and earlier then yourself) And Thiest were actually right I will come back and tell you some how and if Athiest were right I will remain roting in the ground!

[1]Well I believe that this will provide people like me (Athiest) With proof on there side do to the fact that our proof is Thiests having no proof further more that Is why I do not believe you [2]provide me with any evidence that Jesus actually revived? [3]There is no proof, except a book? [4]Ah yes a book you know there is a genre called Fiction? Right? [5]I do believe that people will fight to the day they die about the fact that there is no way to prove this right nor wrong? Right? So what [6]I promise you that when I die.(Even thought I think you are older then you I believe my choices in life will have me die very faster and earlier then yourself) And Thiest were actually right I will come back and tell you some how[/6] and if Athiest were right I will remain roting in the ground!

[1]If that's your argument, then it's inconclusive, for we can state the same thing in vice-versa.

[2]What do you expect to show you? Jesus himself? (Amos 5:18) A dead body?

[3]Prove to me that he didn't revive. Now there's a challenge!

[4]You know there's a genre called "non-fiction," right?

[5]Although they will take their beliefs to the grave, there is a way to prove which religion is right and which one is false: wait for Judgment Day (a.k.a. the Last Day). It is a promise by the Abrahamic Religions that it will happen.

[6]If my religion is as correct as i believe it is, then you will have no time to tell us we were right, and why would you tell us? We already knew. :) And as to how you'll manage to come back alive: Don't you know that it's an Abrahamic religion belief and promise that we'll all be revived on Judgment Day and given new bodies? Do you think it's hard for God to do? He gave us our first bodies to begin with.